Dr. M. Prasad Naidu is a post graduate in MSC (Medical Biochemistry) and Ph.D. (Medical Biochemistry) from DR NTR Health University, Vijayawada, AP, India. At present working Assistant Professor Dept of Biochemistry, Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. He is Author of Book ( Molecular Biology for Advanced Learners) and is available in the market. Published 50 Research Papers on different Biochemistry and other subjects in various National and International journals. Member of National and International organizations like Association of Clinical Biochemist of India and American Association Clinical Chemistry, American Association for Science and Technology (AASCIT), Membership, NMMTA Boards. Editorial Board Member, Peer reviewer and scientific Advisory board Committee member in 25 national and International journals. Internal Audit Assessor in NABL ISO 15189.
Worked as junior Scientist at Advance Research Centre Narayana Medical College and Hospital 2013 Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. Taken lecture classes MBBS, BPT, BDS, BSC MLT, DMLT, and BSC NURSING students at Narayana Medical College and Hospital Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. Presented Abstract in National and International Conferences. Abstract Presentation at 69th Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo in San Diego, California, the U.S.A. on July 30 - August 3, 2017, Conducted by American Association for Clinical Chemistry, (AACC). Abstract published in the online Clinical Chemistry Journal (A456) Volume.63, No.10, Supplement, October 2017. Impact Factor: 8.008, Abstract presentation 1st Nature Immunology-Cellular Molecular Immunology Conference. June17-19, 2015,. Hefei, China. Young Scientist Award presentation Global Cancer Conference & Medicare Summit Hyderabad International convention center, HYD. Slide share 303,234 Views from 2017 to 2018 years. Research Gate Score; 11, Google Scholar Citations: 25. Dr. M.Prasad Naidu, MSc (Med), Ph.D.(Med), PGDFSCR, FIAMR, MT. Assistant Professor, Dept of Biochemistry, Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore,524003, Andhra Pradesh, India.
1. M. Prasad Naidu1 *, S. V. Prasad2 , B. Madhusudan, A comparative biochemical study on the non diabetic obese and non obese subjects with cardiovascular disease International Journal of Research in Medical Science 1 (4), 515-522.
2. M. Prasad Naidu, Somi setty. Hima sagarika and nmrao, the role of uric acid and alanine amino transferase in type 2 diabetic mellitus International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences 5 (2), 934 – 942.
3. Study of the role of Copper, Zinc and Magnesium in Diabetic Nephropathy, M.Prasad Naidu*, Shiva Kumar2 , S Mahaboob Vali1, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Biological and Chemical Sciences 4 (4) . 71-76. Oct- Dec 2013.
4. Duggirala Rajarajeswari*, T. Sharmila Krishna, M. Prasad Naidu, Jupalli Nagayya Naidu “Serum gamma glutamyl transferase levels in association with lipids and lipoproteins in type2 diabetes mellitus” Int J Res Med Sci. 2014 Aug;2(3):838-841.
5. K. Chandra Mouli Krishna1, B. Sowmya2, Bandopadhyay Mamata3 and M. Prasad Naidu4* Effects of Glibenclamide and Glimepiride Compared in Type II DM Patients in Accordance with Lipid Parameters, ESF and Glycated Haemoglobin. British Journal of Applied Science & Technology 2015; 10(3): 1-10. Article no.BJAST.17537
6. Rajarajeswari D1, Ramalingam2, Sharmila T3, Prasad Naidu M4, Naidu JNN5 Serum Gamma-Glutamyl Transpeptidase And Lipids In Young Adults With Uncomplicated Essential Hypertension. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2015, 4 ( 3) Pg No; 578-581. DOI: 10.5958/2319-5886.2015.00111.3
7. Kante1*, P.Uma2, MariaSindhura John3 and M.Prasad Naidu4 “Bacterial profile of blood stream infections and antibiotic susceptibility pattern of isolates” International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences Volume 3 Number 12 (2014).
8. T. Madhu Chaithanya, M.Prasad Naidu* The study of to compare the analgesic activity of Lidocaine and Ropivacaine on albino rats, American Journal of Bioscience July 20, 2014;2 (1) : 1-5
9. A study on Seroprevalance of Scrub typhus among clinically suspected patients by Rapid test UK M.Prasad Naidu Maria Sindhura. John1*, K.Meenakshi2, K.Seshu Kumari1, Muni Lakshmi2 Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci 3 (11), 811-816
10. Mahaboob V Shaik1*, Ramalingam K2, M.Prasad Naidu 2, Subrahmanyam G1 The Role Pollution in Coastal Area to Effects on Quality of essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Selenium) and pH Levels of Ground Water of Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, India. Sch. Acad. J. Biosci., 2014; 2(12A): 882-886.
11. Compare the Efficacy of Escitalopram and Amitriptyline to reduce the Suicidal Risk in Depression patients B Munge, B Gurram, M.Prasad Naidu, B Mamata, Journal of Medical Science & Technology 4 ((1)), 13 – 18
12. M.Prasad Naidu S. Vijaya, Basav Raj Munge, KK. Lakshmi Prasad. Comparative Study of Propofol and Thiopentone Sodium as Intravenous Induction Agents in General Anaestetic Surgical Procedures in a Teaching Hospital. American Journal of Pharmacological Sciences. 2015; 3 ((3)), 52-54.
13. Kotlapudi Uday Kumar1, N Mallikarjuna Rao2, M.Prasad Naidu3 Study Of Parathyroid Hormone Role In End-Stage Renal Disease Int j clin surg adv 2014; 2(4):148-158.
14. M.Krishnamma, S.Prasanth Vardhan, J.N.Naidu And M.Prasad Naidu* Study Of Homeostasis Model Assessment Of Insulin Resistance, Dyslipidemia, Antioxidant Vitamins Status, Serum Calcium, Phosphate And Prostate Specific Antigen In Prostate Cancer. Int J Pharm Bio Sci 2015 Jan; 6(1): (B) 759 – 768.
15. Extended – Spectrum β-Lactamase Producing Klebsiella Species among Clinical Isolates. M.Prasad Naidu, Ravi Kumar T1 Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 5 (3)
16. S.Vijaya2 and M.Prasad Naidu3 B.Madhusudhana Reddy1, Homocysteine And Lipoprotein Α Role In Non-Diabetic Obese And Non Obese Subjects With Cardiovascular Disease, 2015, World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, volume 4 ,Issue 4, pp. 1916-1928.
17. Meenakshi.Kante, shabnaum sk. M.Prasad Naidu. Bacterial Profile of Neonatal Septecemia in tertiary care hospital, International Journal of Biomedical Sciences 2015; 35 (2) 188-192.
18. Study of insulin resistance and antioxidant vitamin status in prostate cancer patients M.Prasad Naidu S. Prasanth Vardhan, M. Krishnamma, J. N. Naidu International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 2 (2), 643-646
19. M Prasad Naidu, Madhu Sudan Reddy, Madhu Chaithanya, 4N Mallikarjun Rao Determination of purity and relative molecular weight of purified human igg pharma tutor 2013
20. Analytical method validation report for assay of ascorbic acid by RP- HPLC, SVP S Muneer Banu1 , M Prasad Naidu2* , N Mallikarjuna, Journal of Medical Science & Technology 2 (2), 112-117
21. A Study on the Nutrient Foramina of Long Bones, M.Prasad Naidu P Anusha1. Journal of Medical Science & Technology 2 (3), 150-157
22. Vinusha B, Kumar K U, Rao N M, Srihari V, Raveendra A, M.Prasad Naidu. (Jan 2013) Production of chitinase by using Acremonium sporosulcatum from shrimp biowaste . Jour of Med Sc & Tech; 2(1); Page No. 28 – 35.
23. M.Prasad Naidu and P. Aruna,Decolourization of selected procion dye using fungi, acremonium chrysogenum a comparison with physical adsorbents ,international Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology volume 4 issue3:117-123,2013.
24. Sandeep M, Ranjani R, Rao NM, M.Prasad Naidu. (September 2013) Selection of ideal carbon nitrogen source and fruit waste for the induction of enhanced levels of pectinases in case of bacteria. Jour of Med Sc & Tech; 2(3); Page No: 140 – 145.
25. M.Prasad Naidu, S.V.Prasad, B. Madhusudhana Reddy, SujithTunmkur, P.Aruna, A comparative biochemical study on the non diabetic obese and non obese subjects with cardiovascular disease IJrms 2013Nov;1(14): 515-522.
26. M Prasad Naidu, N Mallikarjuna Rao, Bupal Chandra , A Ravindra, B Vinusha, Kotlapudi Uday Kumar Isolation and Purification of isoenzymes of Aspartokinase Bio Med J Onl. 2013;1(1):3-7
27. Alteration of liver function and glycated haemoglobin (HbA1C) in type 2 diabetes mellitus. M.Prasad Naidu Sagarika SH, Kumar TR, Vijaya S. Jour of Med Sc & Tech 4 (2), 117 – 119.
28. K.Suman, M.Prasad Naidu, A Ravindra, B.Vinusha, N.Mallikarjun Rao, V.Srihari, B.Vinush, Genomic DNA Studies on Opuntia Species. Biomedjournalonline.2013;1(1):12-17
29. A study on plant latex, a rich source of proteases and cutting edge for disease invasion pibrmpn M.Prasad Naidu dr. Silpa somavarapu World Journal Of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR) 4 (12), 1696-1711.
30. Srihari V, Rao NM, Vinusha B, Bhanu M.Prasad Naidu SV, Naidu MP. (May 2013) Molecular typing of E. Coli Strains isolated from various water samples. Jour of Med Sc & Tech; 2(2); Page No: 84 – 89.
31. Comparative Effects Of Different Teaching Methods In Pharmacology In Second Mbbs Medical Students Baswaraj Munge1, Kodandaramu Burli2, Sindhura Nagisetty3, Mamata Bandhopadhyay4, M.Prasad Naidu, Biomedicine Vol. 36 No. 1 :2016.
32. M. Prasad*, P.Aruna, D.R. Rajeswari, K. Ramalingam, J.N. Naidu Association of 25 OH Vitamin D and hs-CRPin adults with Essential Hypertension, International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research, April-June 2017;4(2):178-181.
33. Siva kumar AV1*, Mallikarjuna Reddy N2, Kiran Kumar Ch3, Kareem Sk4, Prasad Naidu M5, Comparative Study of Sympathetic Cardiovascular Tests in Obese and Non – Obese Adults; Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS)., 2017; 5(10D):4114-4117.
34. SK. Kareem1*, Sharan B Singh M2 , Ch. Kiran Kumar3 , Siva kumar AV4 , Prasad Naidu M 5 Correlation of Mean platelet volume as an indicator of platelet hyperactivity in Diabetics and Non diabetic subjects, Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS)., 2017; 5(10E):4145-4150
35. Siva kumar AV1*, Mallikarjuna Reddy N2, Kiran Kumar Ch3, Kareem Sk4, Prasad Naidu M5 Altered pulmonary ventilatory mechanics induced by obesity; International journal of Research (IJR), Vol-04, Issue-14, November 2017 ISSN: 2348-6848. 36. G. Suja Shamili1, K. Ramya kannan2, G.Aruna2, M. Prasad Naidu2* A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme regarding knowledge and prevention of swine flu among patients at bollineni super specialty hospital in Nellore. International Journal of Nursing Research (IJNR) Vol 3 (4), 189-199, 2017.
37. K. Prathibha Bharathi1, Shivakumar2, M. Krishnamma3, J.N. Naidu, M. Prasad4,* Study of high-sensitivity C-Reactive protein levels in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus. International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research, January-March, 2018;5(1):78-84.
38. Sivakrishna A*, Jithendra K, Sreenivasulu P, Avinash G,Vasundhara P, Deppa T, Ravikumar T, M.Prasad Naidu. A Bacterial study of Dacryocystitis in a Tertiary Care Hospital, American Journal of Microbiology Research, 2018 Val.6, No.2, 38-41.
39. C. Suvarna Devi, R. Ramya, H. R. Suma, J. N. Naidu, M. Prasad Naidu. A study of comparison between ionized calcium and albumin corrected calcium in patiens with chronic kidney disease. International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research. April-June, 2018;5(2):284-287.
40. Shivakumar, K. Prathibha Bharathi, P. Aruna, J. N. Naidu, M. Prasad. Study of micro-albuminuria in diabetic nephropathy. International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research. April-June, 2018;5(2):288-291.
41. P. Aruna, M. Krishnamma, K. Ramalingam, J. N. Naidu, M. Prasad. Study of high sensitive c-reactive protein in preeclampsia. International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research. April-June, 2018;5(2):296-300.
42. C. Suvarna Devi1 , H. A. Nadiger2 , D. Rajarajeswari3 , M. Krishnamma4 , M. Prasad Naidu5,* A Study to Evaluate Alterations in Liver Function Tests in Uncomplicated Malaria, American Journal of Biochemistry 2018, 8(3): 56-59. DOI: 10.5923/j.ajb.20180803.02.
43. Baswaraj Munge, Suresh Babu Sayana, Kodanda Ramu, M.Prasad Naidu Comparative study of effectiveness of computer based knowledge in teaching versus conventional teaching perception in pharmacology among second year MBBS undergraduate medical students at Maharajah’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, India. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. September 2018, Vol(7); Issue 9 Page 1- 5.
44. K Prathiba Bharathi1 , Shivakumar2 , P Aruna3, MK, M. Prasad Naidu5* Study of Lipid Profile and Apolipoprotein A-1 in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Subjects and Normal Healthy Controls, BioChemistry: An Indian Journal 12 (3)
45. S K Bhargavi1, Shiva Kumar2,* M. Prasad3 Study of uric acid levels in hypothyroid patients. International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research, January-March, 2019;6(1): 64-66.
46. Venkata Krisnan1, Bhimasen Soren1, K. Ramalingam2*, M. Prasad Naidu2, Akhil G.3, Meghana Chegireddy3 Hyperuricemia is a risk factor for cardiovascular risk? International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences Krisnan V et al. Int J Res Med Sci. 2019 May;7(5)
47. M Krishnamma1, PAruna2, K Sneha Reddy3, C Jyothi4, M.Prasad Naidu5*, Study Of Insulin Resistance And Lipid Profile In Obese And Non Obese In Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS);Scholars International Journal Biochemistry volume 5 issue 3May 2019.
48. Vijaya Mohan Rao, M Deepthi, K Ramalingam, M Prasad Naidu, Mahaboob V. Shaik , Study on serum copper, zinc and selenium trace element levels in Psoriasis. Indian J Clin Exp Dermatology 2019;5(3):239-242.
Editorial Board Member in Advance in Biochemistry ISSN:2329-0870 (Print) ISSN:2329-0862 (Online) sciencepublishinggroup.com( Academickeys, Researchbib, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Journal Seek, Electronic Journals Library, EZB, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Index Copernicus, MIAR). 2. Editorial Board Member in Advanced Research Journal Of Biochemistry and Biotechnology (ARJOBB). (Spring Journals) Journal Indexed in Directory of Research Journals Indexing, (Google Scholar, WorldCat, MENDELEY, African Journals Online). 3. Editorial Board Member and Reviewer in Journal of Biochemistry International ISI Thomson Reuters (PCBMB), SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR) (PCBMB), SCOPUS (PCBMB), ProQuest, EBSCOhost, Chemical Abstracts Service (“CAS”), HINARI, CAB abstract, Ulrich's, AGORA, Google scholar, JournalSeek, OARE, sciencemedia, ResearchBib, WZB database (Berlin, Germany), BIBSYS, ALADIN (WRLC Libraries), Econbiz, Research4Life database, WorldCat, The Knowledge Network. 4. Editorial Board Member in Journal “Medical Biochemistry Journal (MBJ) Online ISSN: 0000-1234. 5. Member in the National Editorial Board of the “International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research” 6. Editorial Board Member in Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine (ISSN: 2641-6948). 7. Editorial Board Member in Journal of Microbial & Biochemical Technology OCOLAR, CAS Source Index (CASSI), Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, Sherpa Romeo, Academic Reviewer and Editorial Board Membership Journals Database, Genamics Journal Seek, Academic Keys, Journal TOCs, China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI), Scimago, Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (AGORA), Electronic Journals Library, RefSeek, Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI), Hamdard University, EBSCO A-Z, OCLC- WorldCat, SWB online catalog, Virtual Library of Biology (vifabio), Publons, MIAR, University Grants Commission, Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research 8. Editorial and Assistant Chief in Journal of Biochemistry Research 9. Editorial Board Member in Journal of Clinical and Nursing Research (JCNR) ISSN:2208-3693(O), ISSN:2208-3685(P). 10. Editorial Board Member in International Journal of Applied Research on Public Health Management (IJARPHM) ISSN: 2639-7692|EISSN: 2639-7706. 11. Editorial Board Member in Journal of Behaviour Research and Therapeutics Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar (USA). 12. Editorial Board Member in Hong Kong Journal of Paediatrics Research Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar (USA) International Open Access Journal. 13. Editorial Board Member in Chinese Journal of Medical Research Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar (USA) International Open Access Journal. 14. Editorial Board Member in clinical and Experimental Pathology Research Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar (USA) International Open Access Journal 15. Editorial Board Member in "Journal of Oncology Research and Therapeutics 16. Editorial Board Member in PharmaTutor ISSN: 2347 - 7881 Cross ref, Research Bible, Google Scholar. 17. Editorial Board Member in SCIREA Journal of Clinical Medicine 18. Editorial Board Member in SCIREA Journal of Health 19. Editorial Board Member in International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research 20. Editorial Board Member in JOURNAL OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY, ISSN: 1452-8258 (print version) ISSN: 1452-8266 (electronic version) Owner: Society of Medical Biochemists of Serbia Publisher: De Gruyter Open, Open Access: De Gruyter Open 21. Member of scientific advisory board of International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, Print ISSN : 2320-6071 Online ISSN : 2320-6012 (Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), IMSEAR (WHO), Index Copernicus ScopeMed, CrossRef, Index Scholar, Google Scholar, Ulrichsweb, Journal Index, J-Gate Directory of Science, eJManager, JournalTOCs, ReAdvanced Research Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology.searchBib). 22. Editorial Board Member in Journal of Internal Medicine Research （JIMR） www.bbwpublisher.com. 23. Editorial Board Member in International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research ISSN : 2277 - 7881 Indexed in EBSCO and Scomed. 24. Editorial Board Member in "International Journal of Chemistry Studies". ISSN 2581- 348X Index Copernicus, Ulrich's International Periodical Directory, Google Search, Google Scholar, Indian Science, PubsHub, 25. Editorial Board Member in World Journal of Biological Chemistry ISSN 1949-8454 (online) PubMed, PubMed Central, China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI), China Science and Technology Journal Database (CSTJ), and Superstar Journals Database.