Dr. M. Prasad Naidu is a post graduate in MSC (Medical Biochemistry) and Ph.D. (Medical Biochemistry) from DR NTR Health University, Vijayawada, AP, India. At present working Assistant Professor Dept of Biochemistry, Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. He is Author of Book ( Molecular Biology for Advanced Learners) ISBN –9781482871753 (90000) Partridge Publisher, USA. and is available in the market. Published 50 Research Papers on different Biochemistry and other subjects in various National and International journals. Member of National and International organizations like Association of Clinical Biochemist of India, Society Of Biological Chemists (INDIA), and American Association Clinical Chemistry, American Association for Science and Technology (AASCIT), Membership, NMMTA Boards. Editorial Board Member, Peer reviewer and scientific Advisory board Committee member in 35 national and International journals. Internal Audit Assessor in NABL ISO 15189. Fellow in Fellow Scholars Academic and Scientific Society (FSASS). Fellow of International Association of Medical Research (FIAMR). Fellow of Medical Research Council” (FMRC) and Brand Ambassador for Bentham Science Publisher. Taken Awards from ICMR International Travel Grant 124807/- Ref NO.3/2/TG-76th HRD-2016 (2) 28.12.2016. 2. Asia-pacific federation for clinical biochemistry, Young scientists’ travel grant awards - 2019. SGD 1500/- Siemens APFCB-Siemens Travel Grants. APFCB 2019, Jaipur, India. Young Researchers in Global Cancer Conference & Medicare Summit Hyderabad International convention centre, HYD, India. September 15-17, 20-14. Worked as junior Scientist at Advance Research Centre Narayana Medical College and Hospital 2013 Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. and working as Collaborative Scientist Center For Liver Research & Diagnostics in Kishanbagh, Hyderabad, Telangana India. Pincode: 500030. Taken lecture classes MBBS, BPT, BDS, BSC MLT, DMLT, and BSC NURSING students at Narayana Medical College and Hospital Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. Presented Abstract in National and International Conferences. Abstract Presentation at 69th Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo in San Diego, California, the U.S.A. on July 30 - August 3, 2017, Conducted by American Association for Clinical Chemistry, (AACC). Abstract presentation 1st Nature Immunology-Cellular Molecular Immunology Conference. June17-19, 2015,. Hefei, China. Slide share 321,395 Views from 2018 to 2019 years. Research Gate Score; 11, Google Scholar Citations: 34. Dr. M.Prasad Naidu, MSc (Med), Ph.D.(Med), PGDFSCR, FIAMR, FSASS, MT. Assistant Professor, Dept of Biochemistry, Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore,524003, Andhra Pradesh, India. Contact: +918801527888, Email; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
1. M. Prasad Naidu1 *, S. V. Prasad2, B. Madhusudan, A comparative biochemical study on the non-diabetic obese and non-obese subjects with cardiovascular disease International Journal of Research in Medical Science 1 (4), 515-522. Print ISSN: 2320-6071 Online ISSN: 2320-6012.
2. M. Prasad Naidu, Somisetty. Hima sagarika and NMRao, the role of uric acid and alanine amino transferase in type 2 diabetic mellitus International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences 5 (2), 934 – 942.
3. Study of the role of Copper, Zinc and Magnesium in Diabetic Nephropathy, M.Prasad Naidu*, Shiva Kumar2 , S Mahaboob Vali1, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Biological and Chemical Sciences 4 (4) . 71-76. Oct- Dec 2013. Research Paper Publications
4. Duggirala Rajarajeswari*, T. Sharmila Krishna, M. Prasad Naidu, Jupalli Nagayya Naidu “Serum gamma glutamyl transferase levels in association with lipids and lipoproteins in type2 diabetes mellitus” Int J Res Med Sci. 2014 Aug;2(3):838-841.
5. K. Chandra Mouli Krishna1, B. Sowmya2, Bandopadhyay Mamata3 and M. Prasad Naidu4* Effects of Glibenclamide and Glimepiride Compared in Type II DM Patients in Accordance with Lipid Parameters, ESF and Glycated Haemoglobin. British Journal of Applied Science & Technology 2015; 10(3): 1-10. Article no. BJAST.17537
6. Rajarajeswari D1, Ramalingam2, Sharmila T3, Prasad Naidu M4, Naidu JNN5 Serum Gamma-Glutamyl Transpeptidase And Lipids in Young Adults with Uncomplicated Essential Hypertension. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2015, 4 (3) Pg No; 578-581. DOI: 10.5958/2319-5886.2015.00111.3
7. Kante1*, P. Uma2, MariaSindhura John3 and M.Prasad Naidu4 “Bacterial profile of blood stream infections and antibiotic susceptibility pattern of isolates” International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences Volume 3 Number 12 (2014).
8. T. Madhu Chaithanya, M.Prasad Naidu* The study of to compare the analgesic activity of Lidocaine and Ropivacaine on albino rats, American Journal of Bioscience July 20, 2014;2 (1) : 1-5
9. A study on Seroprevalance of Scrub typhus among clinically suspected patients by Rapid test UK M.Prasad Naidu Maria Sindhura. John1*, K. Meenakshi2, K.Seshu Kumari1, Muni Lakshmi2 Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci 3 (11), 811-816
10. Mahaboob V Shaik1*, Ramalingam K2, M.Prasad Naidu 2, Subrahmanyam G1 The Role Pollution in Coastal Area to Effects on Quality of essential trace elements (Copper, Zinc, Selenium) and pH Levels of Ground Water of Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, India. Sch. Acad. J. Biosci., 2014; 2(12A): 882-886.
11. Compare the Efficacy of Escitalopram and Amitriptyline to reduce the Suicidal Risk in Depression patients B Munge, B Gurram, M.Prasad Naidu, B Mamata, Journal of Medical Science & Technology 4 ((1)), 13 – 18
12. M.Prasad Naidu S. Vijaya, Basav Raj Munge, KK. Lakshmi Prasad. Comparative Study of Propofol and Thiopentone Sodium as Intravenous Induction Agents in General Anaestetic Surgical Procedures in a Teaching Hospital. American Journal of Pharmacological Sciences. 2015; 3 ((3)), 52-54.
13. Kotlapudi Uday Kumar1, N Mallikarjuna Rao2, M.Prasad Naidu3 Study Of Parathyroid Hormone Role In End-Stage Renal Disease Int j clin surg adv 2014; 2(4):148-158.
14. M.Krishnamma, S.Prasanth Vardhan, J.N.Naidu And M.Prasad Naidu* Study Of Homeostasis Model Assessment Of Insulin Resistance, Dyslipidemia, Antioxidant Vitamins Status, Serum Calcium, Phosphate And Prostate Specific Antigen In Prostate Cancer. Int J Pharm Bio Sci 2015 Jan; 6(1): (B) 759 – 768.
15. Extended – Spectrum β-Lactamase Producing Klebsiella Species among Clinical Isolates. M.Prasad Naidu, Ravi Kumar T1 Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 5 (3)
and many more
• Ph.D. Medical Biochemistry-Passed in May 2018 at Narayana Medical College, Nellore. Affiliated to Dr NTR Health University, Andhra Pradesh, India.
• MSc - Medical Biochemistry-Passed in Feb 2013 Narayana Medical College, Nellore. Affiliated to Dr NTR Health University, Andhra Pradesh, India.
• BSc - M.L.T – Passed in December 2008 - DDR MLT College, Nellore. Affiliated to Dr NTR Health University, Andhra Pradesh, India.
• Inter – Vocational M.L.T - Board of Intermediate Education – Passed in 2005 March – K A College, Nellore.
• SSC – Passed in 2003 March, from R S R Municipal High School, Nellore.
Biochemistry and genetics
HONORS AND AWARDS
Taken Awards from ICMR International Travel Grant 124807/- Ref NO.3/2/TG-76th HRD-2016 (2) 28.12.2016.
2. Asia-pacific federation for clinical biochemistry, Young scientists’ travel grant awards - 2019. SGD 1500/- Siemens APFCB-Siemens Travel Grants. APFCB 2019, Jaipur, India. Young Researchers in Global Cancer Conference & Medicare Summit Hyderabad International convention centre, HYD, India. September 15-17, 20-14.
1. Attended International Environmental pollution, Nutrition & Genetics Conference Dec 27th -29th, 2013, Nellore, AP, India.
2. Attended Workshop in biostatistics and research methodology May28-30th at Dr. NTRUHS Vijayawada, AP, India.
3. Attended Workshop in Research Methodology June 14-15th at Narayana Medical College2014.
4. Participated Andhra Pradesh Diabetes Federation Annual Conference 8th & 9 th October 2011 Hotel sunny Heights, Nellore, AP, India.
5. Participated in 38th Annual Conference - ACBION – 2011 in Gwalior, India.
6. Attended Workshop on Biostatistics and research methodology, Narayana Medical College 16th & 17 July -2012. Nellore, AP.
7. Attended and Training “Quality Management Systems and Internal Audit in Medical Labs as per ISO 15189:2012” from 25th August to 28th August year 2014. held at Mamata Medical College, Khammam, TS, India.
8. Attended Training of Medical Officers to Deliver STI/RTI Services Held during August 2014 at Narayana Medical College, Nellore, AP, and India.
9. Attended Neuro Radiology Update-2015 conducted on 4th January 2015 at Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore, AP, India.
10. Attended Awareness and scientific Update on Swine Flu Programme, 28th January at Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore, AP, India.
11. Attended NATIONAL WORKSHOP Bioprospecting of Marine Bioactive Compounds and Natural Products (BMBN-2015) 28th -30th January 2015 at Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. Work experience Workshops and Symposium attended
12. Attended and Training “Quality Management Systems and Internal Audit in Medical Labs as per ISO 15189:2012” held at at Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore, AP, India. 2016.
13. Attended National workshop on Recent Advances of Real Time PCR & Flow Cytometry in Diagnosis & Various Research Application on 26th March, 2015, at Advance Research Centre, Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Chinthareddy Palem, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh. 524003.
14. Attended Awareness for MLP and NABH (QCI), 12 June2016 at Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore, AP, India.
15. Attended National conference on Biomaterials from Micro Organisms and Medicinal Plants for Human Welfare, 29th & 30th September 2016 at VELS University, Vela Nagar, P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road, Chennai 600117. IQAC
16. Avinash Gauravaram, P. Srenivasulu Reddy, M. Prasad Naidu, Role of Clinical Laboratory in Clinical Research, Chennai Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (SRM Group) ICMR Sponsered III National Workshop on Research Methodology (Sep 2017).
17. Training Program on Research Methodology & Biostatistics at Narayana Medical College and Hospital, chinthareddy palem, Nellore, AP.10th to 13th October 2017.
18. Attended 44th Conference of Association of Clinical Biochemistry of India. (ACBICON) Dec 3rd – 6 th, 2017, kings George's Medical University, Lucknow, India.
19. Attended and Conducted Workshop on Total Quality Control in Clinical Laboratory Practice, at Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Nellore, AP, India. (June 29th 2018).
20. Training Program by IQVIA, Sponsored by MERCK, Module on Biostatistics at Narayana Medical College and Hospital, Chinthareddypalem, Nellore. January 20th 2019.
21. Attended workshop on Multidimensional perspectives of Laboratory (ACBI- Roche) held from 17th – 20th November, 2019 in Jaipur, India.
22. Attended workshop on Building Tomorrow’s Leaders by the Young Generation (IFCCCCLM / IFCC- TFYS) held from 17th – 20th November, 2019 in Jaipur, India.
23. Attended workshop on Requirement for High Quality liquid profiling for cancer diagnostics in clinical laboratory practice (IFCC- EB) held from 17th – 20th November, 2019 in Jaipur, India
1. Editorial Board Member in Advance in Biochemistry sciencepublishinggroup.com( Academickeys, Research bible, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Journal Seek, Electronic Journals Library, EZB, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Index Copernicus, MIAR).
2. Editorial Board Member in Advanced Research Journal Of Biochemistry and Biotechnology (ARJOBB). (Spring Journals) Journal Indexed in Directory of Research Journals Indexing, (Google Scholar, World Cat, MENDELEY, African Journals Online).
3. Editorial Board Member and Reviewer in Journal of Biochemistry International ISI Thomson Reuters (PCBMB), SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR) (PCBMB), SCOPUS (PCBMB), ProQuest, EBSCOhost.
4. Editorial Board Member in Journal “Medical Biochemistry Journal (MBJ) Online ISSN: 0000-1234. Reviewer and Editorial Board Membership
5. Member in the National Editorial Board of the “International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research”
6. Editorial Board Member in Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine
7. Editorial Board Member in Journal of Microbial & Biochemical Technology OCOLAR, CAS Source Index (CASSI), Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, Sherpa Romeo, Hamdard University, EBSCO A-Z, OCLC- World Cat, SWB online catalog, Virtual Library of Biology (vifabio), Publons.
8. Editorial and Assistant Chief in Journal of Biochemistry Research
9. Editorial Board Member in Journal of Clinical and Nursing Research (JCNR)
10. Editorial Board Member in International Journal of Applied Research on Public Health Management (IJARPHM)
11. Editorial Board Member in Journal of Behaviour Research and Therapeutics Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar (USA).
12. Editorial Board Member in Hong Kong Journal of Paediatrics Research Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar (USA) International Open Access Journal.
13. Editorial Board Member in Chinese Journal of Medical Research Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar (USA) International Open Access Journal.
14. Editorial Board Member in clinical and Experimental Pathology Research Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar (USA) International Open Access Journal
15. Editorial Board Member in "Journal of Oncology Research and Therapeutics
16. Editorial Board Member in Pharma Tutor Cross ref, Research Bible, Google Scholar.
17. Editorial Board Member in SCIREA Journal of Clinical Medicine
18. Editorial Board Member in SCIREA Journal of Health
19. Editorial Board Member in International Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Research
20. Editorial Board Member in JOURNAL OF MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY,
and many more