· Synthesis, characterization and photocatalytic activity of I/ZnO/Glass under solar light irradiation for the reduction of Cr(VI) to Cr(III)" by Farooq, Adeeba; Bhatti, Ijaz; Ashar, Ambreen; Yousaf, Maryam; Mohsin, Muhammad ; Iqbal, Munawar. submitted in Material Research Express. (Article reference: MRX-120578)
· Iron vanadate (FeVO4) nanoparticles synthesis, characterization and photoctalytic activity evaluation for the degradation of 2-chlorophenolJournal Asma, I. A. Bhatti, A. Ashar, M. Mohsin, Sheikh A. Ahmad, Jan Nisar, Tariq Javed and M. Iqbal,* Submitted in Desalination and water treatment. (TDWT-2019-1418.R1)
· Graphene oxide supported Fe2(MoO4)3 nano rods assembled round-ball fabrication via hydrothermal route and photocatalytic degradation of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Muhammad Zubair Ahmad, Ijaz Ahmad Bhatti, MrKhizar Qureshi, Dr Naveed Ahmad, Dr Jan Nisar, Dr Muhammad Zuber, Ambreen Ashar, Hina Rizvi, Muhammad Iftikhar.Accepted in Journal of molecular Liquids (MOLLIQ_2019_5427_R1)
· Designing a Time Efficient, Reusable Fe/ZnO@ceramic Solar Photocatalytic Reactor for Degradation of Azo dye. Muhammad Mohsin, Ijaz Ahmad Bhatti*, Ambreen Ashar, Jan Nisar1 and Qamar ul Hassan. Submitted in Environmental Chemistry Letters
· Evaluation of the compost and biochar potential in mitigating chlorpyrifos pollution remediation from soil and their effect on soil enzymes dynamics Humera Aziz, Ghulam Murtaza, Gary Owens , Umair Riaz , Ambreen Ashar, Abdullah Niaz and Sarfraz Hussain6 Manuscript number ESPR-D-19-07799 Environmental Science and Pollution ResearchPolyamidoamine (PAMAM) dendrimers synthesis, characterization and adsorptive removal of nickel ions from aqueous solution.
· IsraSohail, Ijaz Ahmad Bhatti, AmbreenAshar, Fazli Malik Sarim, Muhammad Mohsin, Rizwana Naveed, Muhammad Yasir, Munawar Iqbal doi.org/10.1016/j.jmrt.2019.10.079 (published online in Journal of Materials Research and Technology)
· Iqra Sarwar, Ambreen Ashar, Amjad Islam Aqib, AsharMahfooz, Sajjad Ur Rehman. Zeeshan Ahmad Bhutta, Muhammad Shoaib, Muhammad Fakhar-e-AlamKulyar. Wound Surveillance of MDR Staphylococcus aureus and E. coli, and their resistance modulation by nano turmeric, raw turmeric, and NSAIDs. (Submitted in Biomedical Journal).
· Carbon Fabric grafted nanocomposite CaZnO2 as an efficient solar Photocatalyst.2019. Ambreen Ashar, Ijaz Ahmad Bhatti, Munir Ashraf*,Asif Ali Tahir**, Maryam Yousaf (Submitted ).
· Fe3+ @ ZnO based solar photocatalytic membrane reactor for abatement of RB5 dye.2019.Ambreen Ashar, Ijaz Ahmad Bhatti, Munir Ashraf, Asif Ali Tahir doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119010, Volume 246 (published on line in Journal of Cleaner production).
· Synthesis, characterization, and pharmacological evaluation of zinc oxide nanoparticles formulation Zulfia Hussain, Junaid Ali Khan, Hafeez Anwar, NailaAndleeb, Sehrish Murtaza, Ambreen Ashar and IramArif. 2018. Toxicology and Industrial Health doi.org/10.1177/0748233718793508 1–11.
· Voltage-assisted photocatalytic activity of ZnO nanorods grown on carbon fabric for effluent treatment.2018.Zahid Sarwar, Munir Ashraf, Abdur Rehman, HumeraAziz ,AmjedJavid,Nadeem Nasir, Kashif Iqbal, Tanveer Hussain, Ambreen Ashar. Journal of Cleaner Production 201, 10, 909-915.
· Ambreen Rafiq, Ijaz Ahmad Bhatti, Asif Ali Tahir, Munir Ashraf, Haq Nawaz Bhatti and Muhammad Anjum Zia .2019. Solar photocatalytic treatment of textile effluent for potential reuse in irrigation. Pak. J. Agri. Sci., Vol. 56(4) 993-1001,2019 2076-0906 DOI: 10.21162/PAKJAS/19.8351
· Characterization and evaluation of antibacterial activity of plant mediated calcium oxide (CaO) nanoparticles by employing Mentha pipertia extract, Umber Ijaz, Ijaz Ahmed Bhatti, SaimaMirza and AmbreenAshar, Materials Research Express, Volume 4, Number 10.
· Prevalence of gastrointestinal parasites in Faisalabad and comparative efficacy of Ivermectin and Albendazole Nadeem Iqbal, Syed AsharMahfooz, Muhammad Kasib Khan, Hafiz Muhammad Rizwan, Asghar Abbas, Rao Zahid Abbas and Ambreen Ashar. Pure Appl. Biol., 6(2): 499-504, June, 2017
· Ambreen Ashar, Munawar Iqbal, Ijaz Ahmad Bhatti, Muhammad Zubair Ahmad, Khizer Qureshi, Jan Nisar and Ifthikhar Hussain Bukhari. 2016. Synthesis, characterization and photocatalytic activity of ZnO flower and pseudo-sphere: Nonylphenol ethoxylate degradation under UV and solar irradiation. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 678:126-136.
· Muhammad Zubair, Munawar Iqbal, Tanveer H. Bokhari, Majid Muneer, Ijaz A. Bhatti, Nasir Masood and Ambreen Ashar.2015. Photo-degradation and Optimization Modeling of Reactive Red 190 Dye Using a Response Surface Methodology. Oxidation Communications 38, No 4, 1667–1677
· Misbah Fatima, Iftikhar Hussain Bukhari, Qurat-ul-Ain, SolatPerveen, Nosheen Aslam, Shagufta Kamal, Sana Maryam, Ambreen Ashar. (2014) Chemiscal analysis of hair protein damage control by essential oils using analytical technique. World journal of pharamaceutical research, volume 3, issue 3, 4655-4665.
· Syed AsharMahfooz, AqeelaSaghir and Ambreen Ashar. (2006) Composting: A unique solution to animal waste management. Journal of agriculture and social sciences, 1813-2235/2006/02-1-38-41.
· Jamil Anwar, Ambreen Rafiq, Onaza. Vaseem and Mahmood I. Farooqi. (1990). Determination of chloride by gas phase molecular absorption spectrometry. Jour.chem. Soc.Pak.Vol. 12, No.1, 48-51.
· Mahmood I. Farooqi, Jamil Anwar, Bashir A. Nasir, OnazaVaseem and Ambreen Rafiq. (1989) Separation and identification of some anions by paper chromatography. Jour.Chem.Soc.Pak.Vol.11, No.4. 318-321.
· International meeting of radiation processing (IMRP) 6-11th November 2016 at Vancouver , Canada
· 14th international conference on nanomaterials and nanotechnology , 30-31st March, Madrid, Spain
· Interdisciplinary surface science conference (ISSC-21), 10th to 13thApril, 2017.Manchester, UK
· Materials for Solar Energy Conversion 26th April2017, Imperial College London.UK
. Providing sustainable catalytic solutions for a rapidly changing world, 8-9 May 2017,adiscussion Meeting at the Royal Society, London UK.
· New directions in porous crystalline materials Faraday Discussion, 5th-7th june,2017. Edinburgh, Scotland.
· Supersolar Technical Meeting, 22nd of June,2017 University of Oxford, Parks Road , Oxford UK
· International Women in Engineering Day (INWED17), 23rd College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences (CEMPS).Exeter University, Straitham Campus. Exeter, UK
· Great Western Electrochemistry Meeting, 26th June 2017. Bristol, UK
· Ashar, Ambreen; Bhatti, Ijaz Ahmad; Tahir, Asif Ali; Ashraf, Munir; Bhutta, Zeeshan Ahmad, Morphology based comparison of photocatalytic activity of cazno2 nano composite as solarphotocatalyst. Microscience Microscopy Congress 2019.
· Bhutta, Zeeshan Ahmad; Ashar, Ambreen; Mahfooz, Ashar; Saleem, Muhammad Ijaz,Khan, Junaid Ali; Ijaz, Misbah, Sarwar, Iqra; Sohrani, Muhammad Imran Khan; Kanwal, Ayesha; Kulyar, M. Fakhar-e-Alam. Comparative efficacies of nano zinc oxide and nanocurcuma longa against third degree burnwound. Microscience Microscopy Congress 2019.
· Siddique, Tayyaba; Bhatti, Ijaz Ahmad; Ashar Ambreen; Bhutta, Zeeshan Ahmad; Mirza, Saima. Sunlight mediated antibacterial activity of (ZnO-aloe vera) nanomaterials. Microscience Microscopy Congress 2019.
· Mohsin, Muhammad; Bhatti, Ijaz Ahmad; Ashar, Ambreen; Yousaf, Maryam; Hassan, Qamar ul; Ishaq, Tehmeena; Iqbal,Javed; Bhutta, Zeeshan Ahmad. Solar-photocatalytic degradation of humic substances from municipal wastewater an efficient fe/zno/ceramic hybrid. Microscience Microscopy Congress 2019.
· Ambreen Ashar, Ijaz Ahmad Bhatti , Asif Ali Tahir, Maryam Yousuf, Munir Ashraf, Muhammad Mohsin. Tailoring of Fe3+ doped Nano Portlandite for Enhanced Solar Photocatalytic Treatment of Textile Effluent. 8 - 11 July 2019, 14th International conference on materials chemistry (MC14). Birmingham, United Kingdom.