- BenzaCanda, Albertina Analysis on the chemical stability of the oils of some Angolan seeds. Rev Cub Quim vol.31 no.2 Santiago de Cuba mayo.-aug. 2019.
- A. B. Canda. Sesamun Oil Indica of Angolan culture with antifungal activity. Lusophone Space Historical Heritage: Science, art and culture. Pg. 107-113. UALP.Lubango, Angola, 2018.
- A. B. Canda. "Appreciation of some seeds of the traditional diet in the fight against toxic effects. Sesame and mutet of Angola give long life" released on the portal http://ciencia.ao/estudos-scientific Ministry of science and technology on December 10, 2015.
- A. B. Canda. Experimental teaching of chemistry in Angola, biochemistry as an alternative. II Ibero-American Congress of Philosophy of Science and Technology, University of La Laguna 2005, Canary Islands.
- P.M. Abreu, V.S. Rosa, E.M. Araújo, A.B. Canda, O. Kayser. K.U. Bindseil, K. Siems and A. Semann, Pharma Col. Letters, 8, 107 (1998).
- “Tripenoids from leguminosaeDetariummicrocarpum and Pterocarpus erinaceous from Guinea Bissau” M.E.M. Araújo, A. B. Canda, Pedro M. Abreu, Ana M. Lourenço and Rita G. Norombe, 44th Annual Congress of the Society for Medicinal Plant Rechearch, Prague, 1996.
Master in Chemistry for Teaching on March 27, 2006 with the classification of Very Good at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon.
Degree in Chemistry at 07/07/1996 with an average of 14 values at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon.
High school completed in 1987 with an average of 15 values at Institute Makarenko Luanda.